This is a healthy yet seemingly decadent snack that is super easy to make and only has 4 ingredients!
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 7 scoops of vegan vanilla protein
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup no-sale almond butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly oil a 7x11" pan
- Mash bananas until smooth
- Add in the cocoa powder and protein powder. Mix thoroughly
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes and cut into 8 squares.
Nutrition totals (8 servings):
Calories 2001 / Carbs 132 g / Protein 208 g / Fat 84 g
Nutrition info per serving:
Calories: 250 / Carbs: 15.5g / Protein: 26g / Fat: 10.5g